most reasonable place for a family of 7 on vacation to stay

Talk about where you stayed and what you thought! or Ask about where to stay

most reasonable place for a family of 7 on vacation to stay

Postby Kyle Beggs on Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:49 pm

What is the most reasonable place for a family of 7 on vacation to stay in Crestone/Baca area?
Camping rates?
Motel or B&B but do not really want any meals provided, or other lodging rates?
Any advice appreciated.
Kyle Beggs

Postby Cal Michael Cali on Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:32 am

Hello Kyle,

North Crestone Creek Campgrounds is very special. North Crestone Creek runs by each campsite, you're always shaded with trees. The charge is $9 per day - unfortunately no reservations accepted & no phone number to call. Each campsite has a bar-b-Q - there are indoor restrooms but no showers.

Rates for a party of seven will differ depending on the season you'll be visiting us and your length of stay.

The most reasonable rate is $125 per night during high time. This is a straw bale constructed home that will sleep 7. There's a full kitchen and it's set in the trees along the creek - off the road. That rate is good for up to 7 guests.

A larger home with 3 separate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is $175 during the summer season and $145 off season. This rate is good for up to 6 guests but the home can handle 7. If there are young children we would not include them in the guest count.

The additional accommodations would be regular guests rooms that have either a king or two queen beds in each room. Rate is $75 per night for 1 or 2 guests, $10 per night for additional guests.

I think you'd be happier with the homes as the kitchen is such a wonderful plus when you have that many people.

Please call or email me if I can be of further assistance.

Cal Cali - 866-351-2282 - cava@crestonevisit.com
Cal Michael Cali

Return to Lodging